Hours and Directions
Rush Ranch is located approximately 2 miles south of Highway 12 in Suisun City on Grizzly Island Road.
From Sacramento - take I-80 west to Fairfield and exit at Abernathy Road turning left towards HWY 12. Turn left onto Hwy 12 and proceed approximately 3 miles to Grizzly Island Rd. Turn right on Grizzly Island Rd and proceed approximately 2 miles to ranch entrance on right.
From San Francisco - take I-80 east to Fairfield and exit at HWY 12 to Rio Vista. Proceed on HWY 12 approximately 3 miles to Grizzly Island Rd. Turn right on Grizzly Island Rd and proceed approximately 2 miles to ranch entrance on right.
Rush Ranch is open to the public 365 days a year for self-guided exploration, trail hikes, and meanderings. Open hours are 8am to 5pm November 1 through February 28, and 8am to 7pm March 1 through October 31.
- No dogs are allowed on the Marsh Trail.
- ONLY leashed dogs are allowed around ranch buildings, driveway and on the South Pasture Trail and the Suisun Hill Trail.
- Owners are required to pick up after their leashed dogs.
- Owners of unleashed dogs will be asked to leave the ranch.
- SLT reserves the right to ask owners of aggressive leashed dogs to leave the ranch.
- All dogs are required to be leashed unless exception is granted by the executive director of Solano Land Trust.
Rush Ranch Dog Policy